preloader

TABANAN

Bali

25/03/2024

Property Description
For Earnings

Tabanan Regency at a glance
Tabanan Regency is located in the southern part of Bali Island, with a distance of 25 km to the center of the capital of Bali Province. With an area of ​​83,933 Ha consisting of 10 (ten) sub-districts.
The labor force in Tabanan is 276,569 people (96.17%) of whom are working residents, and the remaining 11,000 people (3.83%) are openly unemployed. With a Population Growth Rate of 0.95% in 2022.

Land Profile
The land covers an area of ​​3.36 Ha, consisting of 7 (seven) separate plots of land in the form of flat land, the majority of which is covered with vegetation and 6 (six) plots directly adjacent to paved road access in good condition. The land location is close to Nyanyi Beach, Bali International Polytechnic, Tanah Lot, Tanah Lot tourist development and villas and other tourism supports.

Based on the District Spatial Planning Plan. Tabanan, land designated as a residential area and special tourist attraction.

  • 1 hr 22 min | 23 Km

    I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport

  • 23 min | 10Km

    Kediri Market, Tabanan

  • 6 min | 1.4 Km

    Singing Beach

  • 1 hr 24 min | 26 Km

    Benoa Harbor

  • Type

    Rural Housing Area
  • Size

    4,52 Ha
  • Location Map

    Open Map
  • Lot Size

Property Map
Investment Properties
PURWAKARTA

Jawa Barat

  • Bedrooms

    NA

  • Bathrooms

    NA

  • Parking

    NA

KENDAL

Jawa Tengah

  • Bedrooms

    NA

  • Bathrooms

    NA

  • Parking

    NA

Admin BBT
  • Email: admin@banktanah.id
View Profile
Contact with Admin BBT
User Login

Lost your password?